-- this is a no-registration site.

-----

"PVDF LINED TANKS"

2005

Hi, I am looking for information on PVDF lined mild steel tanks, mainly for topics on surface preparation, fusion techniques and testing.

Vincent CHIN
Veolia Water Systems (SEA) Pte Ltd - Singapore
^

2005

Vincent,

Why don't you try the suppliers of PVDF first of all ....let's face it, THEY are interested in selling their product.

Personally, I'm biased. I'd like to use a dual laminate PVDF rather than line steel due to the differences in thermal expansion.

But why not PVC? It costs far less and is easier to fabricate and it's alkali resistance is better .... but PVDF excels temperature-wise.

Freeman Newton [dec]
(It is our sad duty to advise that Freeman passed away

^

help wanted ad
Plating Shop Manager [Salisbury, MD]
Junior Quality Engineer [Santa Clara, CA]
Plating Process Engineer [Wenatchee, WA]