-- this is a no-registration site.

-----

"Polishing a Kawasaki aluminum head"

2005

I am trying to restore a 78 KZ 1000 with an air cooled aluminum jug. I would like to polish this jug myself due to the extreme price to have someone else do it. If anyone can tell me the exact materials that I need it would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Jason Giberson
Student at Indiana St. University - Terre Haute, Indiana, U.S.
^

2005

Hi Jason. Shall we also tell you the materials needed to perform an appendectomy? Seriously, it isn't a matter of just buying materials -- there is a lot of technique and experience required to do a passable job on aluminum polishing. But letter 800 is a very good start. Best of luck, Jason, but expect to have to put in a lot of practice.

^