Anodizing book needed

1999

I am interested in getting hold of a good quality, and up to date, book on anodizing. The book must cover all three major processes - sulphuric, chromic and hard. I already have a UK produced book called "The Technology of Anodizing Aluminum" [link is to info at Amazon about the book] (January 1979) by Arthur Brace and P.G. Sheasby and I was wondering if a later book on this subject was now available. Any recommendations (and sources if possible) would be appreciated.

David Grimes
David Grimes
plating company - Farnham, Surrey, United Kingdom

1999

I have the book you mention and wish that I had not spent the money on it.

I very much appreciate my two volume The Surface Treatment and Finishing of Aluminum and its Alloys by Wernik, Pinner, and Sheasby. It is not cheap.