Appropriate Coating/Anodizing Process for Titanium

ti anodizing  russamer labs banner

2004

I need to either coat/anodize a titanium part to meet the following specifications:

-electrically insulative
-able to handle temperatures 450 F
-very light transmission oil mist
-capable of applying epoxies to
-acceptable maximum buildup/removal of material 0.002"
-size of part is approximately a 2" cylinder 2" long with detailed machining but has no undercuts.

Is diamond coating appropriate for this application? What other possibilities are there? What is the relative cost of proposed possibilities?

I am in quite a bind because I have had a supplier lie to me for over a month and now I need to meet these specifications for my part ASAP. Any assistance would be of great help.

Respectfully,

David Hooper
design engineer - San Diego, California