Concentration and Strengths for various chemical baths

2004

I am looking to find out where I can find the best methods for finding concentrations and strengths for the following chemical baths: Nitric Acid/water, Phosphoric Acid/water, Hydrochloric Acid/water,ASC2N/Nitric/water, Sodium Hydroxide/water.Also how often they should be checked.Thanks

James Donnelley
aerospace - Glendale, Arizona, USA

2004

I see that you are in the "aerospace" industry. That being given, every OEM that I am aware of in that industry has very specific requirements for all chemical processes. Most will even tell you how they want you to analyze it. That is the legal answer. The real answer is it can vary from 1% to 100% depending on the use. So, till you figure out what you really want, and why, no one is going to be able to help.