Information About the Element Nickel

2004

Hi

I'm a student from Orange County and I have a big project about the element nickel so I need your help to do this I need to know the complete history of nickel where it was found who founded the origin of the name and what are some of the uses of nickel. Please I would be so happy if you could help me do this big project.

Guadalupe S.
student - Orange, California

Discovery of the Elements

2004

Guadalupe, please go to the library and look up nickel to start; the librarian will help you find the right book. If you encounter a trouble point where you need guidance, I or one of our readers will help. But it makes no sense to be given a research assignment and then to simply ask someone else to do it for you. Good luck, and I hope you get back to us if at some particular point your research hits a trouble spot.