Latest know how about setting up Zinc wire and Co2 wire unit

2004

Dear Sir,

I am in final stage to start a unit for Zinc wire. I am looking for some technical advises in terms of folloeing:

1. Like to start from smallest unit, wherein initially I can be on break even and earn little, (due to my financial position). But I will be keeping an option to increase the capacity without much financial cost.

2. Secondly I will appreciate to have manufacturing process and if any alloying metal is added to minimise the cost but without compromosing the quality.

I am also contemplating to start Co2 wire little later and I am looking for project feasibility/ end use of the material(Industries)and a project report.

I will appreciate to hear soon.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammad Shamim
Wants to start Zinc wire and Co2 wire unit - Ghaziabad, U.P., India