HomeFAQsBooksHelpWantedsForum letter 31741

Black chrome motorcycle hardware

(2004)

Does any one know where I can get some black chrome 1/4-20 socket cap screws or anodized black in the USA, application is for my motorcycle (show)

Joe Stewart
own - Memphis, Tennessee, USA

(2004)

I spent a little time on your question--enough to convince myself that you're not going to find what you want :-)

What you probably need to do is obtain the OEM screws you need in their normal finish and send them out to a plating shop for stripping and black chrome plating.

(2006)

Has anything changed since Sept-2004

Patrick Beilsmith
- Kansas City, Missouri

February , 2006

Hello, Patrick. It's a public forum and anyone is welcome to provide an update if they have one. But I haven't happened to see any for sale in the intervening months.