Riddle about Chrome Horse Corral

(-----) 2004

I have a riddle I need answered. I believe it is related to a motorcycle but not sure, please help. One disturbs the peace and the other keeps it. The third likes to take matters into it's own hands. All three come from the same chrome horse corral. Name the corral and all three. Thank You for any help.

Lorie Rice
interested - Hurst, Texas
^

2004

I have the distinct feeling that this riddle won't be worth the effort, but there are so few poems and riddles about chrome that we'll go ahead and print it anyway. I don't know the answer, but I suspect it's three model names from the same motorcycle manufacturer.

^

2004

I am in a contest. You may be able to help me.

Question: One disturbs the peace and another keeps it. The third likes to take matters into its own hands. All three come from the chrome horse corral. Name the corral and all three. If you don't want to help me it is okay. Just thought I would ask.

Betty Steinbarger
housewife - Granbury, Texas
^

2004

Hmm.. Wonder if the people that own the sites you are asking these questions 2 know that you are in a contest where you can win a trip to the marlboro ranch or 1 million..hmmmmm

Amanda Leamon
- Chattanooga, Tennessee
^

2004

Thanks for the heads-up, Amanda, but I couldn't answer even this one question let alone the other 86 or so. But I do see the answer to this one on line now.

^

2004

The Pontiac GTO was nicknamed the "Judge", after Flip Wilson's "Here comes the Judge!" line from Laugh-in (that was a TV show IN LIVING COLOR that you might have learned about in your history lessons on the psychedelic 60's).

I'm sure if you Google for "enforcer" and similar terms you may find other cars or motorcycles that have nicknames that would help you solve the riddle.

David Stumpf
- Elmhurst, Illinois, USA
^

2004

Potential answer to riddle!

APV vs. ATV

A is for anarchist, he breaks the peace.
P is for police, they keep the peace.
V is for vigilante, he/they take matters
into his own hands.

A P V = All Purpose Vehicle

=CHRIS=

Chris Friedberg
- Newington, Virginia
^