Electroplating equipment to buy in UK for small business.

1999

RFQ: Hi I am a jeweler in Scotland and I am looking for a supplier in the UK of electroplating equipment etc. I am wanting to plate designs on stone slices and so on but cannot find a supplier near to hand who also supplies in small quantities. If anyone can help or is interested then please contact me on the above address. Thanks in anticipation Kate.

Kate C [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Wigtownshire, Scotland UK
outdated

1999

Dear Kate, I suggest that you contact the London office of Technic they are well versed in the requirements for Jewelry plating , best regards

John Tenison-Woods
John Tenison - Woods
- Victoria Australia

2001

Dear Kate,

Were you successful in finding anybody to supply you with a small quantity of plating solution? I am a jeweler having a similar problem and would be grateful of any knowledge you may have.

Janet M [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- United Kingdom
outdated

----
Ed. note: If our supporting advertisers do not contact you, please see our

Directory of Chemicals
for possibilities, or consult google or a local phone directory. This forum is for camaraderie and technical Q&A and is made possible by our supporting advertisers. Sorry but we can't ask them to pay the costs of maintaining contact info and testimonials for their competitors.