Nickel or copper coated graphite powder

(1999)

I am a student in graduate school. I study modeling of melted Al. I need Ni-coated graphite powder or Cu-coated graphite powder. The size of powder is 10-200 micrometer, but size must be constant. If you have information or powder, I wish you'd send mail. Please .... I need powder .... not products. Have a nice day.

Jongmin,Lee
- Seoul,South Korea

(1999)

The best source of this type of powder that I know of is probably the Acheson Colloids [Port Huron, MI] Electrodag range.

Rob Legg
- Melb, Australia

(1999)

There are two companies that I know of that coat nickel on graphite powders: Novamet Specialty Products [Wyckoff, New Jersey] and Westaim Specialty Products Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Hope this helps.

Dave Greenwood
- Lowell Massachusetts

(1999)

As you are a graduate student, I want you to know that nickel and copper coated graphite powder is a product. You need to specify what you mean by "constant" size. For instance, an average diameter, with a standard deviation?

It is a very specialized product, the production of which has already taken up thousands of man-years of effort, and as new uses are discovered for it, thousands more.

Regards, Tom

tom pullizzi monitor
Tom Pullizzi
Falls Township,
   Pennsylvania 

(2001)

I am a student in graduate school. I study on metal-graphite electrical brushes. I need information on Cu-coated graphite powder.

Have a nice day.

Ibrahim Yasar
- Trabzon, Turkey

Hi
I am Yerriswamy W Asst.Prof., doing Research on the topic 'COATING OF GRAPHITE' by using copper (Electroless plating) 100-200 microns size. Please mention the aim of your study by using same. Coated graphite of your specification is available
With Regards

Yerriswamy Wooluru
- Bangalore,Karnataka,India