-----

"GOOD Books and references for electroplating"

2004

Hi ,

I am looking for books and references for basic electroplating. The electroplating process . I am looking for in depth and clear description of Diffusion currents and drift currents, electric double layers the anode and cathodic reactions. DC electrodeposition is what I am interested in the inner reactions near the anode and cathode.

phaneendra m [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
student - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
^

Hi, Phaneedra. We have a good list, with book reviews, of most of the well-known electroplating texts. One of the better ones for your needs is probably Dini's "Electrodeposition - The Materials Science of Coating and Substrates".

^