Home

SEARCH🔍
no_pop_no_spam2

World's top finishing resource since 1989
Chime right in - No login req'd

Reel to reel joints

2004

I am looking to plate on a reel-to-reel plating line stamped contacts that have no pilot holes. The contacts have a center carrier strip that is about 1mm wide, and the brass is .64mm thick. I can move the parts around my line, but I am looking for the best way to join the ends of two reels. I currently use eyelets and connect two reels at the pilot holes, obviously this won't work for this new design.

Jeremy Horn
Electronic mfgf - Tualatin, Oregon, USA

2004

Staples?

Tom Gallant
- Long Beach, California, USA

2004

IF YOUR MATERIAL IS CU TO CU OR A42 TO A42 YOU CAN USE SPOT WELDER BY USING WELDING METHOD, IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE.

EDDIE
KMT ENGINEERING SDN BHD - KUALA LUMPUR