-----

"Reel to reel joints"

2004

I am looking to plate on a reel-to-reel plating line stamped contacts that have no pilot holes. The contacts have a center carrier strip that is about 1mm wide, and the brass is .64mm thick. I can move the parts around my line, but I am looking for the best way to join the ends of two reels. I currently use eyelets and connect two reels at the pilot holes, obviously this won't work for this new design.

Jeremy Horn
Electronic mfgf - Tualatin, Oregon, USA
^

2004

Staples?

Tom Gallant
- Long Beach, California, USA
^

2004

IF YOUR MATERIAL IS CU TO CU OR A42 TO A42 YOU CAN USE SPOT WELDER BY USING WELDING METHOD, IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE.

EDDIE
KMT ENGINEERING SDN BHD - KUALA LUMPUR
^