Home

SEARCH🔍
no_pop_no_spam2

World's top finishing resource since 1989
Chime right in - No login req'd

Potential fate and remediation of detergent-polluted water

2004

I try to find literature concerning the removal of anionic surfactant (LAS) from washing waste water using alum or other coagulants (chemical treatment). I am working on the potential risk of surfactants in irrigation water of gardens on the growth of plants, soil properties, LAS leachability, growth of beneficial and phytopathogenic soil-borne microorganisms, and on how to chemo-remediate the detergent-washing waste water. I hope to find help and I am ready to exchange my finding with whom need it, when I finish it.

With best wishes,

Mohammed Aldahmashi
Postgraduate student - Al-Ebrahemyah, Alexandria, Egypt

2006

Dear I am working in the same subject and I am looking for help on this.
I found some literature that may help even though, it seems too late for help.
The biodegradation of surfactant in the environment. 2000 Matthew wt al. Biochimica et Biophysca Acta

Mohammad [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Riyahd