Home

SEARCH🔍
no_pop_no_spam2

World's top finishing resource since 1989
Chime right in - No login req'd

Reuse of metal hydroxide sludge that contains mostly aluminum and some nickel

2004

At the moment, an multinational electronic factory engages me as their environmental consultant and my first task with them is to help solve the sludge stock that has been kept in their backyard for the past few years. Those are dewatered (25% dryness) metal hydroxide sludge coming from their waste treatment plant. It contains 8% of nickel and mostly aluminum. The sludge quantity is about 600 metric tonnes. My questions are : a cement factory is keen to reuse them on their product, is there such a case ever happen elsewhere before ? If not, who would be the one that is more suitable to reuse ?

Teh Poay Hean
Waste Treatment Contractor - Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia

I Am interested in this topic also.

Mr. Chuah
metal Recycling - Penang, Malaysia