-----

"Rhodium Electroplating"

1999

I need to electroplate Rhodium in non acidic/weakly acidic conditions for an industrial process. At present we plate using a Rhodium Sulphate/Sulphuric Acid solution which is effecting the surface of the cathode. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Phil Garrett
- Derbyshire, U.K.
^

1999

It is common to plate over a strike of nickel or gold to reduce your stated problem. You might take a look at the all phosphoric acid formulation. Does not work quite as well, but should be kinder to your cathode. Since Chromalloy is in the aircraft engine overhaul business, don't you have to comply with the engine manufacturers procedures for that plating repair?

^

2001

Hope to be well.

I think that you can use this baths

1.rhodium oxide hydrated reacted with H3PO4 to form a complex.
2.(penta amino chloro rhodium di chloride)/NH3 solution
3.sulfamate baths
4,...

Amirshahram Shoumali
- Tehran, Iran
^

2004

1-please give me the problems in rhodium bath plating
2-the composition of rhodium bath plating

ezz eldin
- egypt
^