-----

"Aging Galvanized Sheet Metal Products."

1999

I would like to obtain information concerning the different tecniques of finishing galvanized sheet metal products. I would be interested in the areas of changing the color as well as a product to "age" it without damaging the finished surface. Please contact me if you have any information to help me with this project. Thank you

Cherri
- Protem, Missouri
^

1999

Dear Cherry. The best way of "Aging" galvanized sheets is by putting them is SALT SPRAY CABINET , an instrument that measure the corrosion standing ability . I used to do it with copper parts that they will appear very old as antiques. Yours Yehuda

yehuda blau
Yehuda Blau
YB Plating Engineering and Quality - Haifa Israel
^