-----

"Looking for an Alodine "Pencil""

1999

I am looking for an Alodine application pencil. It is constructed of a hollow tube of plastic with a absorbant sponge in the tip. It is used for small area surface prep/corrosion control after defect repair in a production line. If anyone has any information on this application tool, where to find one, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Mark Ahlman
- Wichita KS
^

The only "application pencil" like this that I've ever actually seen being used was simply a magic marker that people used to disguise rack marks and other defects. But if there is one that contains approved chromate conversion coating solutions, that's good news indeed!
^

1999

Contact Henkel Surface Technologies. The pens are manufactured by HST.

Paul Davis
- New Castle, Pennsylvania
^

1999

Try Dali, they are a distributor of a Alodine touch up pen. I am a buyer and we have purchased these pens. They work very well. Ask for "Touch-N-Prep"

John Sich
- Kalamazoo Michigan
^

2000

Here is information for a fillable pen, with large felt tip. Also you would need the touchup Alodine solution to fill it.

jordan spaulding
^

2001

I am looking for a supplier of blank felt markers for filling stain products, preferably hollow aluminuim cylinder.

Dominic Pileggi
- Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
^