-----

"Nickel Sulphamate Passivation and additives"

1999

Has anyone heard of using additives in Nickel Sulphamate High Speed (High Current Densities) Plating to reduce the possibility of passivation as the material passes from cell to cell in a reel-to-reel line?

Kind Regards,

Kenneth Kelleher
SCHLOTTER.IE
^

1999

For the sulfamate nickel bath, I need to reach the thickness of 2mm minimum, in the hardness of more than 400 HV, and a good uniform, in the least possible time. So, I need to know the best description, amounts and components. If it is not possible to get the description for making a sulfamate nickel bath in the above-mentioned qualifications, please provide me with any other suggestions.

MUsatafa Armanazi
Syria-Damascus
^