Looking for an Alodine "Pencil"
I am looking for an Alodine application pencil. It is constructed of a hollow tube of plastic with a absorbant sponge in the tip. It is used for small area surface prep/corrosion control after defect repair in a production line. If anyone has any information on this application tool, where to find one, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.Mark Ahlman
- Wichita KS
The only "application pencil" like this that I've ever actually seen being used was simply a magic marker that people used to disguise rack marks and other defects. But if there is one that contains approved chromate conversion coating solutions, that's good news indeed!
Ted Mooney, P.E. RET
Pine Beach, New Jersey
Contact Henkel Surface Technologies. The pens are manufactured by HST.Paul Davis
- New Castle, Pennsylvania
Try Dali, they are a distributor of a Alodine touch up pen. I am a buyer and we have purchased these pens. They work very well. Ask for "Touch-N-Prep"John Sich
- Kalamazoo Michigan
Here is information for a fillable pen, with large felt tip. Also you would need the touchup Alodine solution to fill it.
- For PENS only:
- a. PEN DESCRIPTION: A fillable pen with a spring loaded feature which allows the point to be depressed and an ink to be dispensed.
- b. PEN FUNCTIONAL: The pen shall be capable of dispersing undiluted food coloring.
- c. PEN COLOR: The pen shall be made from metal principally.
- For REPLACEMENT POINTS only:
- a. POINT DESCRIPTION: Chisel shaped point made of white felt.
- b. POINT FUNCTIONAL: The point shall be capable of dispensing undiluted food coloring.
I am looking for a supplier of blank felt markers for filling stain products, preferably hollow aluminuim cylinder.Dominic Pileggi
- Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
This public forum has 60,000 threads. If you have a question in mind which seems off topic to this thread, you might prefer to Search the Site