-----

"Need general and technical Plating information"

1999

Where can I get general and technical plating information on-line. I'd like to learn more about the plating process, chemicals used, and equipment, so that I may become knowledgeable when dealing with plating companies as suppliers to mine.

Thanks very much,
Bryan

Bryan McCue
Worcester, Maryland
^

I honestly can't think of a better on-line place to do that than right here, Bryan. But realistically, the web has practical limits today. To acquire any real insight you will also have to subscribe to journals, join the AESF, and consider a training course from AESF or Kushner Electroplating School .>

^

1999

One other place you can get information is from the supplier of plating chemicals. Ask the shop or shops you have plating done at for their supplier of chemicals and when the service/sales person will be there so you can met with them. Also suppliers have in house technical training for their processes to educate the plater and end users on the right material to use.>

George Shahin
George Shahin
Atotech - Rock Hill, South Carolina
^

1999

I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT ELECTROPLATING PROCESSES. THANKS

ELIEZER CARABALLO
- PONCE, PUERTO RICO
^

1999

Please see our FAQs and our list of "must have" books, Eliezer. Good luck.

^