-----

"Stainless steel sink scratches"

1999

I have a Blanco stainless steel sink. It has many marks on it that look like scratches, but they are not. I want to get a cleaner\polisher to remove them. Most of the products I see are cleaners, but do not say anything about removing these scratches and they do not work. Do you have any suggestions?

rosemary scaravaglione
^

2003

My daughter just bought a condo which is 12 years old. The only thing I can't get clean in the new house is the stainless steel kitchen sick. It has terrible stains to the left and right of the faucet and the inside walls are terrible. They are built-on food. She can't afford to put in a new sink. Any recommendations. It is a becautiful kitchen except for this eye sore. Thanks.

Teri Pugh
- Mt. Laurel, NJ USA
^

2006

Do stainless steel sinks scratch? I'm about to purchase a new stainless steel sink for my kitchen. I've been warned that the highly polished ones (Franke, etc.) scratch and look unsightly. Any comments?

Marion Chorvat
consumer - West Chester, Pennsylvania
^