-----

"Electroplating and Electroforming for Artists and Craftsmen"

1999

I'm looking for a copy of the book "Electroplating and Electroforming for Artists and Craftsmen" [affil. link to book on Amazon] by Lee Scott Newman and Jay Hartley Newman. I have our local library and several bookstores searching for a copy but no success to date. Thought there might be someone here who knows where I can buy a copy.

Dan Taylor
- Medicine Hat, Alberta
^

Ed. note: We hotlinked your title to the page at Amazon where you can get it, Dan.

1999

Dan,

Go on the internet to Bibliofind and see what they have.

Donald M. Mattox
Society of Vacuum Coaters
Albuquerque, New Mexico

^

Ed. note: Bibliofind no longer exists, it was rolled into Amazon. See above.