-----

"Tell me the latest ideas in Hard Chrome Plating"

1998

I ,JAY SUREKA, FROM AN ELECTROPLATING JOB WORKING COMPANY INTERESTED IN COMPLETE PLANT AND EQUIPMENT AND ALSO CHROME PLATING CHEMICALS. WE WANT TO ESTABLISH A MOST UP TO DATE HARD CHROME PLATING FACILITY TO DO HARD CHROME PLATING OF WORK ROLLS SIZE DIA 600 MM x BARREL LENGTH 1600 MM X TOTAL LENGTH 4.5 METERS AND WEIGHING UP TO 6 TONS EACH AND MADE OF FORGED AISI 52100 GRADE STEEL.AND ALSO EDT TEXTURING MACHINE

I UNDERSTAND CHROME PLATING OF THESE ROLLING MILL WORK ROLLS IS A HIGH TECH PROCESS WHICH WAS DEVELOPED IN CANADA AND IS ALSO BEING DONE BY 3 SHOPS ALL SITUATED AROUND GARY , INDIANA.

I ALSO WANT TO CORRESPOND WITH THE PEOPLE WHO HAD DEVELOPED THIS PROCESS OF CHROME PLATING OF STEEL MILL WORK ROLLS FOR TEMPER/TENDEM AND OTHER ROLLING MILLS.

jay sureka
- CALCUTTA, India
^- Sorry, this RFQ is outdated
     View Current RFQs