-----

"BASIC PRIMER ON ANODIZING?"

1998

Looking for a basic primer on anodizing. How to do it in my shop. Need help with all aspects. Thanks much!

Ed Janssen
^

1998

The best book that I have seen is Light Metals Finishing Process Manual by C. Grubbs and D. Montgomery. You get it thru American Electroplaters and Surface Finishing Society.

Relatively simple, fairly complete and decently priced.

^

Hi, Ed. I have the book that James talks about and I share his view towards it. But it is becoming frustratingly difficult to locate a copy these days, and I think Robert Probert's "Aluminum How-To" is quite similar from the points of view of "simple, fairly complete, and decently priced".

^