-----

"Need to get ASTM Specifications"

1998

To Whom it May Concern; I am trying to find out how to get ASTM spec's off the internet and I am wondering if you can tell me if this can be done. Right now I am looking for ASTM F1610, ASTM F136 and ASTM D4169. I am also looking for ISO 11137. Can you help?

GR CHAFFEE
^

--

You can purchase ASTM specs on-line at www.astm.org. See www.iso.org/iso/home.html for information about ordering ISO specs. For further information, and other ways to obtain specs, please see our FAQs.
^

1999

hello I need copy of ASTM A923-08 [affil. link to spec at Techstreet] - DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL for my searches. Thank you

Eng. Ahmed M. Raslan
^

1999

Dear Mr. Raslan: The answer to your inquiry is the same as above. Go to www.astm.org and you can order specs on line with a credit card, either for fax-back to you or as an Adobe Acrobat '.pdf' file. These specifications are the product of costly effort and are copyrighted; they are not legally available for free anywhere.

^

2000

Please, I would like you send me all information, that you have about A36, A517, A588 steels. We need the information at my university ( Politecnical School). Thank you. Ing. Xavier LudeÒa

xavier ludeÒa
Escuela Politecnica nacional - Quito
^

2000

I need full procedure about how to analysis sodium silicate glass and solution and also how to analysis potassium silicate glass and solution and how to do the chemicals test for sodium aluminate solution or can inform me where I can find these procedure in ASTM or BS books please let me know their number so that I can buy them.

ahmad atallah al anezi
a chemical company - Riyadh Saudi arabai
^

2000

Im one of the student here in cor jesu college and we have a project regarding of making a shieve. I want to know the standard shieve measurements. nels

nelson prrestoza
- philippines
^

2000

Please, I would like you send me all information, that you have about A36, A517, A588 steels. We need the information at my work.

MATIAS PAREDES
- PERU
^