-----

"Canadian company wanted for 'bronzing" supplies"

1998

I would like to find Canadian source for the chemicals needed to "bronze" baby shoes. It would be more convenient for me . Any information would be helpful as I really enjoy my hobby.

Sincerely

Jackie Brown
- British Columbia Canada
^

1998

There are many companies in Canada which sell the materials required for "bronzing" baby shoes.

If you have without success, I'm guessing that you may be working out of a home environment and most suppliers will not sell to individuals working at home or in a garage due to the hazards of the chemicals, environmental risks, health and safety risks etc etc. not only to yourself, but others.

Ken Lemke
Ken Lemke
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
^