No registration, no passwords; no pop-up ads -- just aloha, fun, & authoritative answers.
As an eBay Partner & Amazon Affiliate we receive compensation for qualifying purchases.

pub  Where the world gathers for

-----

Brass Sealer

I am tired of cleaning my brass. What can it be sealed with and can I do it myself?

A. Foster
- Detroit, MI, US
2003

Brass Lacquer

on eBay or

Amazon

(affil links)

I have small pieces of brass that need cleaning and wonder if you have an easy way such as a dip to clean them? I also am very tired of cleaning brass so when I do get a piece cleaned that I am satisfied with it's looks, I spay it with a lacquer spray. The only thing about this is it will stay bright for many years ... but once it becomes dark, before you can clean it again, you will have to remove the lacquer.

Norma Koppen
- Dubuque,Iowa USA
2003

(No "dead threads" here! If this page isn't currently on the Hotline your Q, A, or Comment will restore it)

About/Contact  -  Privacy Policy  -  ©1995-2024 finishing.com, Pine Beach, New Jersey, USA  -  about "affil links"