-----

Chrome dipping procedures /chemicals and equipment

2003

I am looking for this information for me and my son-in-law. We are looking for all the information and instructions including equipment, chemicals. Type and size of dipping tanks and fees, permits & license, and estimated overall cost of all materials.

THANKS,

Bobby Darrel Biggs
- Pensacola , Florida

2004

I also would like information about chrome dipping procedures and equipment. I am looking for a small set up for my shop. I have a small group of people restoring cars and would like to learn how to do it myself.

John Wilson
- Selah, Washington

2004

Hi, John. You may find our "Introduction to Chrome Plating" interesting.

Mr. Biggs' question probably went unanswered only because it has been asked dozens of times on this site and the people who responded are getting a bit weary :-)

Please search the site for that topic and you'll soon be weary too :-)