-----

Electroforming Problems

2003

Q. We would like to produce moulds by using electroform technique in Turkey. For this we will use sulphamate bath. Please inform us for the amounts of solutions used for this bath and also we need the techniques, production process control ways and any other information.

HASAN YILMAZ
Gulnur oto - ISTANBUL, TURKEY

"Electroplating and Electroforming for Artists and Craftsmen"
by Jay H. Newman

Affil. Link
Your purchases make finishing.com possible

"Principles of Electroplating and Electroforming"
by Wm Blum

Affil. Link

2003

A. Contact NiDI (Nickel Development Institute)- they have some excellent publications on electroforming. They have a website. The technology is very advanced and I will be most surprised if anyone is willing to spend many hours describing to you the details of the science.

Q. We want to electroform stickers in Turkey. This job from the job that is 90 per cent, as part of an attempt to yap‰¥Ácaz. We solved our only exposure to metal letters on the plate to label on front of transfer. We don't solve. A 3m 467MP 200 self-adhesive conductive tape but we don't understand. Can you tell me electroforming sticker process? Have you documentation? Can you send any PDF about this?! For me important transfer conductive tape part. If you have consulting cost, I can send you.

Please, it is very important for me. Help me.

selim bayoglu
- turkey, istanbul

----
Ed. note: We corrected some minor spelling and grammar mistakes, Selim, but we are unable to interpret some of your words and understand your phrases. Sorry that we do not understand other languages. Perhaps if you had a skilled translator update this page, it might help.