-----

Knoop Microhardness Tester

2003

GOOD DAY to all of you,

I hope that someone can help me, how can I contact the supplier and their contact person and address for the KNOOP Microhardness Tester in Malaysia. It is because I have tried to get the information of the Supplier in a long time. Hope that someone can help me.

Hopefully,

Mohamad Azlan Mohamed Shapie
- Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

2003

Knoop is a type of test. The equipment is made by several companies. What brand do you have or what brand are you interested in?

2003

Difficult to reply in non-commercial fashion to a commercial question! A quick web search on "knoop microhardness tester malaysia" gave this link: www.mitutoyo.ca/PDF's/March%20web.pdf which is the Canadian site but gives information about their Malaysian operation.

Bill Reynolds
Bill Reynolds [deceased]
consultant metallurgist - Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
We sadly relate the news that Bill passed away on Jan. 29, 2010.