-----

Control of nickel tank

2003

I have copper cyanide tank and watts bright nickel tank and I am plating steel and Zi+Al allow in the same nickel tank . The problem is there is no stability in the quality of nickel layer special with Zi+Al allow and same time the nickel layer in the high current not clear I am try with the PH of tank but it is not so and I try with copper tank but non effect.

ALY GOMAA
- Giza, Cairo, EGYPT

2003

Aly,

If you had good balance in additives in nickel I don't understand why you had problems in HCD but in Zi+Al is priority gave good deposit of copper because Zi+Al is easy to dissolve in acid increase time in copper.

Gabriel Ramirez Nuñez
- Toluca, Mexico