-----

Bronzing a skull-- or giving one a "bronze" look

2003

I have what I believe is a unique situation: I want to bronze a skull. I would like to "bronze" a large rams's skull that I have. I've thought of going the usual route, but am having trouble locating a business in this area that does this. I was thinking of trying something that I could "paint" on, if such exits. Anyone know of anything I might use? Otherwise, anyone know of a business in the San Diego area that does this type of bronzing? Thanks.

Joe Piluso
- San Diego, California, USA

2003

Unusual yes, Joe. Unique? Nope. -- it was the subject of letter No. 1 at www.finishing.com! I think that letter will help you. Good luck.