-----

"Coloring of stainless steel"

1998

I am looking for a process of coloring stainless steel with a chrome oxide layer. I saw this in an article once in a magazine, I think it was called "Products Finishing", 1993 was the year. I was younger then wondering what to do with it. Now that I am older, I know what to do, but don't know how? If only I had saved all of my back issues. If any one knows please tell, especially any suppliers. thanx.

Todd Mathewson
laboratory - Hutto, Texas
^

1998

We saved our copies, but sorry, I could find no such article in "Products Finishing" in 1993. But I'll try to keep it in mind as we continue our abstracting of articles for our literature search database. You may want to talk to B&M Finishers / Prismatic Stainless Steel [a finishing.com supporting advertiser] [Kenilworth, NJ] about Prismatic coloring of stainless steel.

^

1998

Todd:

The article you are looking for was about my company. We have been coloring stainless steel by a chrome oxide process since the late 70's. Please feel free to E-Mail me.

Bob Bramson
B&M Finishers / Prismatic Stainless Steel
Kenilworth, New Jersey
b&m finishers banner
^

adv.  b&m finishers banner