-----

"Tungsten/Cobalt alloy."

1998

I am interested in an article, published in the April edition of Plating and Surface Finishing Magazine, about plating a W/Co alloy as replacement for hard chrome.

I would like to have the address of the publisher of the above mentioned magazine.

Can anybody help me?

Roel Jaarsma
- Hengelo, Netherlands
^

1998

Contact info for Plating & Surface Finishing, and several other finishing magazines is at www.finishing.com/library/magazins.html. Good luck.

^

1998

You can find information on Co/W plating and its deposits in Brenner's Electrodeposition of Alloys. The book is hard to find,but a university should have it.

Tom Sivula
plating shop - Harbor City, California
^