-----

"Looking for anodizing schools"

Latest update :

A. Have a look at https://www.anodizingschool.com/. They have both free and premium content. Courses articles, online courses, workshops and much more. I can highly recommend!

Emil Juhl
- Denmark, aarhus
^

----
Ed. note: Hi Emil. Please ask Dr. Juhl to include a reference to finishing.com in that content; what are we, chopped liver :-)

Closely related historical postings, oldest first:

1998

Q. DEAR SIRS,

I AM LOOKING FOR GOOD ANODIZING SCHOOLS IN US.CAN YOU HELP ME FIND ONE THAT I COULD LEARN HOW TO ANODIZE ALUMINUM METAL CAPS AND COSMETIC PACKAGING?

RICHARD B [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida
^

1998

A. Allbright and Wilson have an excellent school a couple times a year. Lasts about a week. I think it is by invitation only as the class is free. Contact Lee Branch. He has answered several anodizing letters at this site.

I do not know of any other school that is dedicated to anodizing only.

AESF publishes an excellent book for beginners. Definitely worth the price for someone considering starting an anodizing facility. It is a once over lightly on nearly everything you might want to know. Light Metal Finishing by David Montgomery and Charlie Grubbs.

^

1998

A. Richard,

METALAST International is the world's only tech center dedicated to anodizing. This center offers education program for training in anodizing processes and operation, in addition to providing contemporary anodizing technologies and technical support. Please feel free to contact them if you need further information.

Ling

Ling Hao
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
^

Q. Hello I am looking to further my skills in anodizing can you help me ?

danny fuentes
- los angeles, California
^

A. Hi, Danny. For an easy to follow and very practical advice on anodizing, see Robert Probert's "Aluminum How To".

For detailed coverage including theoretical issues, Wernick, Pinner & Sheasby's "Surface Treatment and Finishing of Aluminum and its Alloys" is what the world relies on.

And of course our search engine will find discussions on anything & everything related to anodizing. Good luck.

^