Need liver of sulphur and jewelers rouge

1998

Hi, I am looking for a place to purchase liver of sulphur and jeweler's rouge for some wire projects. Can anyone direct me to where I can get either of these materials?

Rhonda

Rhonda Mayfield
crafts, Marietta, Georgia

You can get liver of sulphur and jeweler's rouge from Amazon for consumer-scale needs if you wish. Good luck.

1999

You may purchase liver of sulphur from Hobby Lobby, or quantities from St. Louis Crafts. These are small bottles only. If you know where I can purchase quarts or gallons, I'd be interested. Thanks and good luck,

Kent Samuelson
- Austin, Texas

Kent:

It's readily available in quantities as large as you want from chemical supply houses. I think the trick to easily finding it in large quantity is to look for "sulphurated potash" instead of liver of sulphur.

1999

Try Rio Grande. They have just about everything you will ever need for jewelry or wire. I would love to hear form you about your wire projects. I do wire and have been for about 15 years. I am just now branching out to metal smithing and I am "GONE", i.e., I love it!

Karen Kelley
musical instruments, Cambridge, Massachusetts