EMBOSSED NUMBER PLATES

2002

SIR, one of my client is interested in embossed number plates for indian market. I would like to know wether you could help me out in this matter. For any detail you require to know please mail me, thanx for taking out your time to read this mail.

I will be waiting for your reply

Thanx,

V. SRINIVAS
- BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, INDIA

2003

We are interested to establish a stamping unit plant for stamping number plates for automobile. The plates are usually made of aluminum sheet and after stamping, the plates will be embossed with numbers and text. You are kindly requested to find out the source for it and request to send their offer and their details ASAP.

RAHUL S [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- KATHMANDU, Lalitpur, NEPAL

2003

We are interested in the machines for making embossed aluminum number plates. Suppliers of machines please forward quotes and brochures.

Jiblal P [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal

----
Readers: our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie; they will contact the inquirers privately regarding any commercial needs. Please appreciate that the site would drown in spam overnight if we posted offers to sell from people paying nothing.