Distilled water vs Reverse Osmosis water in Pharmaceutical Company

2002

We are a pharmaceutical company using distilled water as solvent.We are planning to shift to reverse osmosis for our water to be use in manufacturing injectable drugs. Can you please tell me if we will be using the same kind of water.Which is more beneficial and appropriate for us to use?

Unilyn Parafina-Vizcarra
- Philippines

2004

I Prefer to used Distilled water. Because 100% Pure and Safe. Due to no Bacteria and TDS exist.

Jane / Josephine Tiu
water treatment co. - Quezon City, Philippines

I use a C-Pap machine for sleep apenea. I have always used distilled water but was wondering in I could use the osmosis water we use for drinking safely in my machine. It calls for distilled water. Thank You

Carolyn Gray
- Kerrville, Texas

finishing.com is possible thanks to our supporting advertisers, including this shop:
none spacer