Want Book on Solder plating

2002

I would like to obtain reference literature for solder plating (methane sulfonic acid). I found the book "Tin and Solder Plating in the Semiconductor Industry" [affil. link to book info on Amazon] by AC Tan, 1992 listed on the internet, but I don't want to invest the money in it if it does not reference the MSA solder plating. Anybody have the book and can give me a review?

Patricia Frisch
- Rochester, New York

2002

Sorry, I don't have that book. But if you are looking for a very narrow topic as opposed to coverage of a range of issues, you're often better off with a literature search and copies of the relevant journal articles. I'm confident a computerized lit search would reveal a dozen or more articles on MSA plating. Good luck.

Dear Sirs,

My name's Ha Uy Vu, is working for the Plating shop.
By chance, I knew "Tin and solder plating in the semiconductor industry" book from internet and really interested in it.

I would like to ask this book is a good reference for my job (include Zinc, Nickel, Chromium, Copper plating)? I consider before make a decision to buy its. Because it used for semiconductive field.

Thank you very much for your support.
Ha Uy Vu

Ha Uy Vu
- Dist.3, HCMC, Vietnam