Live! From Pine Beach NJ: The world's most popular metal finishing website, and the internet's friendliest corner

Stove enamel resurfacing

2002

I have a GE stove which is almond color. I have changed my finishes in the kitchen and this color does not fit any more. I would like to change the color of the stove (only the horizontal surface-anything else is black glass, polished trim, etc). Is this possible?

Radu Dumitrescu
- White Plains, New York

I have an old, antique, Hoosier Kitchen Cupboard. It has an enamel surface of some sort, the rest is wood cabinetry. How do I identify what type of enamel surface it has so that I can resurface it? (The age of the item will probably determine what type it is) Sincerely, JP Refinisher

Jamie Puuri
home refinisher - Dexter, Michigan, USA