NEED a Copper/Bronze Color Restorer and Bright Shiny Finish

2002

Q. I'm looking for a dip product to clean and polish copper and bronze. I know there is such a product. But, I'm unable to find the source. I was told it's called "Copper Brite" (Bright?), comes in a powdered form, and mixes with hot water.

I clean raw "float" copper and polish it for various products. I first strip the copper with acid. This leaves it an odd color. I need a product that will restore the bright shiny copper color and I'd also appreciate your suggestions for a sealer.

Thanks much!

Dale Hammond
- Frederic, MI, U.S.A.

2004

Q. I have a copper basin that has a patina and I want to return it to a lovely shiny copper finish -HELP? I have tried cola, vinegar and bathroom cleaning products. Any other solutions?

Sarah King
Sarah King Designs - England