Green Chrome

Gold Touch  J G Nikolas  M and M Metallizing 

2002

In the processes of restoring a car I am looking for a neon green chrome paint. If you could help me in guide me to one it would hepl me greatly.

Shannon Mays
- Medford, Oregon USA

2002

Chrome plating is not green, it's a very faintly blue metallic color. So I assume what you really mean is you want a shiny, reflective, neon green paint. I think this is something that has to be done in multiple steps in a factory ( the shiny stuff first, then the translucent green) rather than being something you can just spray on, but hopefully I'm wrong.

The banner near the top of this page will point you to suppliers of highly reflective chrome-look paint in colors.