ZINC PLATED BB'S! HELP!

2002

I have a question about zinc plated bb's. I have Daisy Max Speed zinc plated bb's. And I got shot in the hand with a bb, and right now the bb is still in my hand. No damage was done. But I don't want to go to the hospital to get the bb removed. And I was wondering does zinc rust if surrounded by blood?

Please help! Anthony Lok
- Arlington, Texas

2002

Apparently it's already infected your brain. Get help quick :-) Ted Mooney, finishing.com Teds signature

2003

I once got shot in the belly, two inches above and one inch right of my belly button, with a lead pellet from a bb gun. after a long wait for xrays at the local hospital, they just sent me home with the pellet still in me. They said it would not hurt me to leave it in so it is still in me to this day, 'bout two and a half inches deep. I've had no ill effects.

eric eller
- mt. vernon, jefferson co, Illinois