Doing a thesis on Pulse rectifier technology

adv.    AP DC banner

2002

Sir,

I am m.tech student and I am doing project in the field of pulse rectifier. I want to know some of the details about that are as follows presently anybody manufacturing it in India? Applications of pulse rectifier in various field of engineering? Importance of pulse rectifier? Please send me the details, it will be grateful to do my thesis.

Thanking you, yours truly,

RAJAMANICKAM
- Dindigul, Tamilnadu, India

Theory and Practice of Pulse Plating

Hi, Rajamanickam. Although it is out of print and difficult to find, "Theory and Practice of Pulse Plating" by Leaman and Puippe is worth hunting for =>
Your advisor will probably ask if you've seen it :-)

You can also do a literature search for pulse plating and find a few articles.

Anne Deacon Juhl did her PhD thesis on Pulse Anodizing, and I believe she sells copies of it as an e-book.

The suppliers of pulse plating rectifiers may have some white papers they can send you. Follow the links from the banner at the top of the page. Good luck.