HELP! Pink ceramic tile invasion

2002

I just purchased a new home with lot's of PINK CERAMIC TILE in the bathroom. House is great, however I do NOT like pink color. Is there a way to resurface/paint? this tile area and avoid the tile replacement. What are my options?

jj bach
MGN - chicago, Illinois, USA

2002

I was in a similar situation a few years ago & found at Home Depot a kit for refinishing / reglazing tile.

I think the company that made it was Klenks. It allowed me to change the bathroom color from pink to white & I think they had other colors available. I did all of the walls & the tub.

Be SURE to follow all prep instructions - they are crtical.

David A. Kraft
- Long Island City, New York

May 24, 2009 -- this entry appended to this thread by editor in lieu of spawning a duplicative thread

I have an old house with a pink metal bathtub surrounded with powder blue ceramic tile and would like to paint everything white.

Bob Patterson
homeowner - Groton, Connecticut