How to eliminate the saccharin to the nickel sulfamate baths

2002

Thank you for answer my question about saccharin problems (letter 16892). I did some tests in a little nickel sulfamate tank without saccharin and I made very good shims, without wrinkles and only with a little tensile stress. Now the problem is that I have a big tank, 1700 litres, with 0,87 g/l of saccharin and I only want 0,1 g/l. The question is, how can I eliminate the saccharin to the bath? Is it possible with a active carbon treatment?

Jesús Güell
- Barcelona, Spain

2002

Yes