Used Lab Equipment Needed

1998

My company is looking for used laboratory cabinets and benchtops. Any suggestions?

Richard Painter

1998

I know of a company that has benches and other lab cabinets. They no longer use them due to down sizing of the company. I will contact them and if they have any interest in selling I will contact you.

I know of company that refurbishes shelving and similar equipment. I can contact them to determine if they sell or have information on used equipment. If they have any information I will contact you.

One source you may want to check is companies selling new equipment. They may not sell used, but could have a lead on someone who is looking to upgrade their equipment and would sell you their old equipment.

Tyrone L. Caley
- Jefferson City, Missouri