Plant layout

1998

I am looking for some good ideas on laying out my plating shop. We have a zinc line that is 70'; a black oxide line that will be approx 65'; anodize, chromate, en, passivation lines that are about 25-30'. My new bldg. is 85'x80 of shop space. I know that you need more than that but it is all I can afford to build.all of the tanks are 4' long. we need to fit all this plus shipping receiving inspection and everything else involved in day to day operations in here. any ideas you may have will be greatly appreciated.thanking you in advance.

Ztek

1999

dear sir ..... I am student preparing my final graduation project about plant layout design. I need full information about that subject. so could you please supply me by this information. thank for that.

talal el siddig
grine american un. - cyprus

1999

Mr. Siddig:

Entire aisles in libraries are crammed with books about Plant Layout. You need to start with a hypothesis about plant layout and then offer supporting data. Provide your hypothesis and I'm confident that people here will support it or refute it, but simply asking people to e-mail you general information will not work and is wasting your project time. Good luck. Regards,

2000

hello dear sir

we want to establish a factory for wire drawing. can you help us about layout of phosphating building. Thank you.

sincerely

masood radpey
saadat arak - tehran,IRAN

2000

dear sir,

i need an article about new and hot topics on facility layout ,(i need it for my studying step of my project) thanks lot.

sincerely yours,

Rasool

Rasool aslanzadeh
- tehran,iran.

2000

I wrote an article about new thinking in layout of plating facilities which you may find helpful.