World's #1 on-line resource since 1989

-----

Zinc nickel cadmium

2002

How do I do the yellow color of the refurbished brake boosters and alternators pulleys and screws? Also the "silver color of the body of the alternators? And yellow and silvers carburetors body? It's only one way to do it or there are many?

I mean I am looking for the easiest way to do it doesn't matter if it is electro plating, but can I do it various colors with one equipment, because I've reading in some suppliers various colors for zinc, etc. but zinc its the only or chromates, nickel, cadmium, etc.

Javier Real
Rejigar - Mexico

2002

The "yellow" color is probably a yellow chromate conversion coating on top of zinc plating. The "silver" color is probably a clear chromate conversion coating on top of zinc plating, Javier. Good luck with it.